The domain name https://raahi.wpengine.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Raahi Collections, a sole proprietorship with its registered office at Cabin No. 305, 3rd Floor, SCO 120-122, Sector 17C, Chandigarh – 160017 (hereinafter referred to as “Raahi”).
If you transact on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with Raahi and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with Raahi.
We reserve the right to review and withdraw or amend the services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
1. User Eligibility
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding
contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of our website and shall not transact on or use the website.
As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Raahi reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
2. Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
4. Exactness of the Product
The images of the items on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the items. your items may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items are as accurate as possible.
We ensure that all details of prices appearing on the website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Additionally, prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. The price of an item includes VAT (or similar sales tax) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller.
6. Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to; is misleading in anyway; contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engage in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of “virtual” products related to the Website.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. you may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Raahi, Raahi.in, https://raahi.wpengine.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of Raahi or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Raahi’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. you agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Raahi’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Raahi.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
7. Orders and Fulfilment
Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Raahi is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Raahi will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Raahi from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the website. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
The delivery options available to you will vary depending on where you are ordering from. An estimated delivery time is displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location. Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will try to reach out to you by e-mail and SMS. However, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
9. Other businesses
Raahi does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Raahi assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services ordered by them. Raahi does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s).
10. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chandigarh.
12. Violation & Termination
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding our Terms & Conditions of Use or the website please contact us at email@example.com